Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-06-20

June 2020 challenge

Hello friends,
On the Northern Hemisphere summer is just starting. Rich green colour is everywhere now. We would like to inspire you with the beauty and abundance of nature, before it starts to fade on Autumn.



Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:


This time I decorated a kitchen spice organizer, and transformed it into a storage box for my craft materials. I love green and yellow colors a lot, so this month´s moodboard is perfect for my table organizer.







I covered the blank with the tissue paper, gluing it with the 3D Matte Gel. Then I prepared a little of dyed texture paste, mixing the same matte gel with the yellow mica powder. I added some extra texture to the surface, using this shiny texture paste and a stencil. Additional elements like washi tape, art pebbles and metallic embellishment served well as minor decorations.

Mixed Media Place supplies:





Hello everyone!
I have always been fascinated by the Yin Yang sign and it`s meaning. We all as humans are trying to balance in life and sometimes we actually succeed.  I`m not going to go deep in the meaning of the sign as you all can do your research and find out all you need to know. But  this was my inspiration source and I find it really captivating.










You can watch my video on how I create it here:


Mixed Media Place supplies:



Our beautiful moodboard inspired me to create a wooden photo frame with our family photography. The photo frame is made in the form of a cozy house with an open window, next to the lawn there is a cozy summer gazebo for a pleasant stay and tea party for the whole family.









I created the texture of the wall of the house and called this photo frame “Summer Night” - it with lighting and in the dark, also looks very beautiful and unusual like a cozy night lamp.

Mixed Media Place supplies:




Hi friends! I made a canvas. Meet this is my dog ​​Spike. He is my paradise, my 3 kilograms of happiness.


This photo was taken in June 2013, exactly 7 years ago. At that time he was 4 years old - a man in his prime)). He is now 11 years old. He is already old enough, he has no teeth, he is gray-haired, and every day I pray to God that my Spike lives with us for as long as possible. I have a special relationship with Spike, we are always together and very afraid to lose each other. I can not describe in words how much I love him.





He loves to eat grass and this moment is captured in the photo.))


Mixed Media Place supplies:



* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until June19th, 23:55 CEST.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.
Winner and features will be announced by the end of  July.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for August 2020!!

Have a great day!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.