Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-06-26

Blue whale by Marina Ignatova



Hello, dear friends! How do you start a new project? What do you need to create a picture in your head?
This time my imagination led me to those distant times when current knowledge was inaccessible to people and they believed that our earth stands on three whales.




One of these whales I recreated with the help of our favorite scrapbooking.
A perfectly charming town built on the back of my whale. So floral, a little cartoon. It clearly always has an atmosphere of happiness and joy. Look, there's even a lighthouse there!



Most likely, the text on this panel has confused you. "Wait, but a whale is not a fish, but a mammal!" you tell me. "But did you know that people in those days, when they believed that the earth is flat?" - I will answer you.


I hope you liked my project! How far can your imagination take you?) Inspiration to all!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.