Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-05-20

Guest Designer: Kasia Paleczny

Hi everybody!
My name is Kasia Paleczny. I am glad to be invited as designer into such a creative blog.
I live with my family in small village near Cracow (Poland). I am creative person, practicing in a various needlework, but mixed-media is really my love.
At first I started in scrapbooking, and two ago I opened up a world of mix-media for myself. So after this time lot of my works are made with paints.




I took the canvas as a base, covered it with acrylic paints and a structural paste applied by the stencil. 
The composition is based on black and white graphics, which I decorated with various particleboards, natural and metal elements and flowers.







All these elements are painted with acrylic paints.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.