Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-05-18

Flowery canvas by Martina Stoycheva


Hello everyone!
I`m back with my favorite team and creating. I do hope you are in a mood for flowery canvas as this is what I prepared for you.


Lately my inspiration is coming from pictures and some ideas are flowing from  my old and even more recent  projects. This was the case with this canvas.











I made some small square cards with the help of my daughter recently and I love love loved the result with the Anemone & Coral Texture Fantasy Paste Set. So, here it is my canvas and my video tutorial for you all:


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.