Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-04-08

The Moon by Olga Ravenskaya


Hi dear friends!

It's Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project - The Moon.
Hoping you are staying healthy and safe!

My project is about my inner feelings now, so I've used pink colors for blooming spring, red - for passion, blue-green - for confidence and white - for hope.


To begin I used Carte Postale tissue paper for the background.
Then I applied my favorite Golden Nugget Paste through Vintage Wallpaper stencil.



Then I applied here and there White CrackIe Texture Paste mixed with Stormy Ocean Metallique paint and tinted the background with Hazelnut and Chest of Gold paints.




All the chipboard I painted with Stormy Ocean and Vintage Pink Metallique paints and then with Patina Green and Aged Brass waxes.



As a final touch I added glass beads and golden glass glitter.


Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Olga

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.