Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-04-10

Dreamy canvas by Lisa Rabellino


Hi creative souls!
Lisa Rabellino today on the blog to show you my latest  mixed media canvas with a dreamy effect playing with a lot of Finnabair products!


To start I brushed my canvas with a coat of white gesso.
After that I made stencil with Paper Texture Paste, and I made some composition test with chipboards, Melange Pebbles and embellishment that I chose for my project.



So I glued all the embellishments down using Heavy Body Gel, adding also Art Stones and Mega Art Stones with Soft Matte Gel. I let it dry very well and covered all with a coat of white gesso.


After that I took Impasto Paints and Art Alchemy Liquid Paints and I colored my composition using darker color only in the center and lighter color towards the outside so it blended with the white of the background.



As final touch I used new matte waxes to give some lighter and darker details.
To finish my project I made splatters with White Titanium Art Alchemy Liquid Paint.



Here you can find the process video of my mixed media canvas:



I hope you enjoyed my project today
Thanks for stopping by with me!
Lisa

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.