Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-04-18

Guest Designer: Evgenia Vlasenko

Hello everyone!
My name is Evgenia Vlasenko and I am very glad to be an invited designer in such a wonderful blog as MMP, each time their moodboards inspired me very much and contributed to the emergence of new projects.

I live in Tomsk (Russia) with my bully son and handsome husband. I already do scrapbooking I don’t even remember how much, and I think the love for it will never fade. I was always attracted to creativity, but only scrapbooking took root in my life and I am very glad about it. Most of all I am attracted by paints, pastes - they provide an opportunity to express something interesting and deep.



The beautiful March moodbord and favorite photograph did their job. The colors and images inspired me to create a page, with a reminder of how I love spring, forest and everything related to nature.


And so I took paper ABStudio from the collection Secret Wood as the basis. Then she applied Paper paste to it and gave it a little color with matte wax patina blue, metallique wax mint sparkle and watercolor paints Metallic accents.



My idea was focused on acrylic circles painted with alcoholic ink and paper ABStudio My Diary clippings, and they actually set the whole emphasis. Then plaster figures in the form of curls and Roman numerals entered into the matter.



Further, my attention was drawn to the window frame with shutters and a chipboard in the form of hearts, they really fit my mood. Flowers and chipboards in the form of twigs complete the look. And the toppings betrayed the page even more texture.





And so this page was born.

Thank you all for watching.

Evgenia Vlasenko.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.