Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-04-20

April 2020 challenge

Hello friends,

It's time for flowers, nature and a bit of joy :) We hope that our this month moodboard will inspire you to create something, that will cheer your heart up.


Our fabulous design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:



I created a lovely cozy gazebo as a prop for photography. My daughter called it "Summer Night" - a very suitable description. 












Dear friends,
with this moodboard I was inspired by the beautiful purple flowers, so I decided to use a lot of flowers and purple in my mixed media canvas, adding also a little black for a drama effect! To create the background I used Paper Texture Paste, and I used Art Alchemy Liquid Paint to watercolor the canvas.





I enriched the background using Prima Checkered Text stamp with archival black ink. On some resin embellishments I brushed black gesso and I added color with Art Alchemy Romance Pink paint and Finnabair waxes. Once I glued all my embellishments down to build my focal point, I touched flowers and other details with Soft Matte Gel and I sprinkled silver microbeads and glitters. I finally made splatters with Art Alchemy Liquid Paint White Titanium, my favorite one!




Hi!!

For this challenge, I wanted to make a magnetic card, and to use the new liquid acrylic paints! My 2 new molds also served well !!




I first passed modeling paste in the background, then played with the paints! I then painted my embellishments with black gesso, then after having glued them, I passed silver wax, and put a little rust around here!

Stay home and make art ;)

xoxo
Nirvana!



Hello, friends! Marina with you and my new canvas))
What a palette we have this month! Just a fairytale! I was very inspired by the combination of purple and green colors, to be honest, it is one of my favorite!) And this picture is in the right upper corner.... A tunnel of trees in the garden of Eden! I found a similar one and used it in my project.






My canvas is about nature and its beauty. Now, in this difficult time, when we are forced to stay at home all the time, there is not enough energy from the forest and mountains... It remains only to visualize your desires) This is what my Paradise looks like right now!



* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until May 19th.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.
Winner and features will be announced by the end of  May.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for June 2020!!

Have a great day!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.