Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-03-09

Take your time by Olga Ravenskaya


Hi dear friends!
It's Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.
I was inspired by Finnabair Studio February Art Recipe. Such an unusual color combo of red, yellow and brown stole my heart and I've created an altered wooden board "Take Your Time"



I've used lots of Finnabair Studio products: gesso, pastes, acrylic paints, stencils, stamps, metals, waxes, glass beads and glass glitter.
To begin I applied White Sand Texture Paste here and there over the wooden pieces - shadow box and clock face. And then primed everything with Heavy Gesso White.


I painted wooden and metal elements with acrylic paints - Impasto and Metallique. At the end I went over the surfaces with Sparks to add more shimmer.


I've used paper elements from Craft O'Clock paper collections to decorate my board.


To finish I added glass beads and glass glitter as a beautiful touch to the whole work.




I've prepared for you video tutorial, hoping you'll enjoy it!



Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Olga

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.