Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-03-13

Give voice to your story by Lisa Rabellino


Hi creative souls!
Lisa Rabellino today on the blog to show you my latest  mixed media layout with AB Studio papers and many Finnabair products!



To start I chose a patterned paper from AB Studio Diary collection and I brushed it with a coat of clear gesso to protect the design. After that I made a little stamping with black archival ink and I used Read My Letter stencil with modelling paste.



After that I took Art Alchemy Liquid Paints and I used Deep Turquoise and Burnt Sienna colors with a little bit of water to blend as well. These colors are very extraordinary because they are so bright and once dry they become permanent.
I glued some papers embellishments under my black and white photo and I prepared my focal point, adding also chipboards and other elements.



From another paper of the AB Studio pad I cut some leaves and flowers, so I glued all my embellishments down and I added Prima Marketing flowers and Mechanicals bottle caps



With Soft Matt Gel I added Finnabair Art Stones and Glass Glitter Gold Rush here and there.
To finish my project I made splatters with White Titanium Art Alchemy Liquid Paint.



I hope you enjoyed my mixed media layout!
Thanks for stopping by with me!
Lisa
Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.