Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2020-02-22

Mysterious box by Marina Ignatova


Hi, creative people!
It's Marina Ignatova here today with my new layout.
The other day I received my "mysterious box." This is a previously unknown set of products that must be used together in one project.
What a wonderful materials were in the package!
I created a video of my process and I show you the products too, hoping you'll enjoy it.


So first I combined two sheets of paper from the collection Behind The Doors by AB Studio. I applied clean gesso to the entire surface. Then to create a texture I've applied pastes through the stencils.
Using several moulds, I made clay elements that formed the basis of the composition.






To alter all the clay elements and die cuts I've used Metallique and Sparks Acrylic Paints and Metallic Accents.






As a final touch I added Art Stones and Mica Flakes for the toppings.




Supplies from Mixed Media Place:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.