Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-12-02

Christmas ball by Natalya Trofimova


First you need to coat the moulds and balls with Impasto paint and let them dry.


I covered the first ball with cracks. For the bottom color I chose turquoise Texture Paste Effect.


I do not want to see cracks on the entire surface of the ball, but only on a brighter one. I coat this part of the ball with craquelure varnish. I put a varnish in one direction. And let it dry.



Now on the places where the varnish is applied, I put the second color – with Icing Paste - Amethyst Magic



After the paste has dried, I glue the decorative figures and cover the top with a thin layer of the second color paste.



Ball for the Christmas tree is ready!



I simply cover the second ball with a double color, and using a sponge for this.



I am covering the decorative figures with Opal Magic Waxes. I put a dark color in depth to give shadows, and a light color - on the surface of the figure

And as an accent I add Melange - Art Pebbles.

Christmas decorations are ready! Thanks for attention! I would be happy for your comments and feedback!




Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.