Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-11-29

Find your path by Nirvana

Hello!!!

This month, I received my "mysterious box" - set of wonderful products, that I need to use in my project! I have concocted a little bright wonder!!

First of all I would like to show you all the items I received!


I created a video of my process. I met some small problems at the time of the filming, so there are small pieces of my video, that are missing.


First of all, I prepared my round wood cut, on which I glued one of the beautiful papers from the "Take me there" collection at AB Studio! Then I prepared my the background by sticking a cardboard on a wooden board. I tore off the first layer of cardboard, to make the texture visible!  


I then applied black gesso, glued embellishments that I also painted with black gesso! Then I applied the Wax "old silver" and I added a few drops of "Art Alchemy" paint here and there. I sprayed some water on everything to dilute the pigments! I took my round wood cuts, and started decorating them with recycled embellishments, and others from Prima and Mitform! I also cut and pasted photos and labels from the AB Studio paper collection!


I installed lights between my 2 round wood cuts, taking care to hide the cable!


It only remains for me to add embellishment to fill a little edges and make some spots with Mica powder mixed with liquid glue!



I'll finish everything by making spots with paints from Art Alchemy series: "silver spoon", "deep water" and "ancient corner"!!


Here it is! Even if it misses some small passage on my video, you know everything !! It's your turn!!

xoxo
Nirvana!
Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.