Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-11-19

Tags “Autumn melancholy” by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

Hi dear friends!

It's Svetlana Lipnitskaya here today and I'm so excited to share my new project as a member of MMP Team.


Have you seen our gorgeous October moodboard? I'm in love with the deep colors and the fall mood of it. The mood of autumn is a walk in the Park in a warm scarf, it is a sad melody in the headphones of the player, it is reflections on the meaning of life and nature. I love autumn very much and I got a series of tags about my search for inspiration.




To begin, I used the paper tissue I taped it with soft gloss gel. This is a great paper for creating a mix media background - it is thin, beautiful and pleasant to the touch)




For each tag I took a different paste-gold crackle, light paste and graphite texture paste. Each paste with its own mood and texture. I love graphite paste - it shimmers gorgeously!




I painted the whole chipboard with Finnabair paints. Lettering is also a chipboard. I painted them with art-alchemy-sparks-phoenix-feather. She's as bright as a Phoenix feather!


My thoughts now: time flows slowly, everything is in a haze of mists, nature is resting and we are looking for warmth in each other. But soon the time of holidays will begin and time will rush forward! It was as if we were waiting for a wonderful Christmas.
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafty day!
Svetlana

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.