Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-11-20

November challenge

Hello friends,

November is usually rainy, cold month but this year the climate has had a surprise for all of us and November is unusually warm and sunny. Our moodboard however focuses on regular attributes of this time of the year, so you will find mostly dark, moody images with a hint of orange glow, that gives us warmth. 



Our design team created projects inspired by our moodboard:


Hello friends! Our magic November moodboard drove me crazy! Magic in color and details! I was very inspired by the palette and it was reflected in my dreamy project. The violet-yellow hues made me think about our galaxy and outer space. Are we alone in the universe?!


To create this panel I used my favorite products: impasto, liquid acrylic, metallique and sparks paints. With their help, you can get any effect!








How to create a similar project see my step by step video tutorial. Inspiration to all!


Mixed Media Place supplies:






Hi!! 

For this moodboard, I sprayed Lindy's inks in the background, and made a stencil with impasto paint! Then I added a few background pads, decorated with the fabulous labels of 7 Dots Studio and added glitter here and there !!





Bye bye!!
Nirvana!!
xoxo

Mixed Media Place supplies:






Hello Mixed Media friends!

This month's moodboard inspired me with its wonderful colours and images to create a layout in purple and teal tones! 


For my layout I used the Annual paper from the 7 Dots Studio Garden Party  collection. I created the background using Finnabair products, like clear gesso, graphite paste, stencil, stamps and Lindy's Gang spray.





I made my composition with Dusty Attic chipboard, metal embellishments, flowers and twine.
At last I added art stones, glass beads and glitter for more shine.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time happy creating!

Mixed Media Place supplies:





Hello friends! Today is the time for a wonderful moodboard! And I made decors for a Christmas tree!


I cut stars out of corrugated cardboard, painted them with impasto paints and glued them together with heavy body gel. 










Glitter and paint sparks added Shine to my stars! Looking forward to the holidays to dress up the Christmas tree with these stars!
The moodboard palette is amazing and suitable for any ideas!

Mixed Media Place supplies:



* * * * * * * * * *

Join our new challenge! We love to see your beautiful creations!
You have time to play with us until December 19th.
Simply add a link to your work using the inlinkz tool below.
Our Design Team will choose their favorite piece and its author will win a discount coupon to be used in our Mixed Media Place Store.
Winner and features will be announced by the end of  December.

And our winner will be also invited to be our Guest Designer for January 2020!!

Have a great day!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.