Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-11-11

Never give up by Lisa Rabellino


Hi creative souls!
I'm so excited to be here with my first post as MMP dt member!
I created this mixed media canvas for my craft room, to help me to focus on what is very important in my life at this moment.....never give up!


I used a lot of Finnabair mixed media products for this project.
To start I brushed a coat of Finnabair's white heavy gesso. I made a little stamping with Finnabair's cling stamps with archival black ink and then I used Modelling Paste through Prima Marketing stencil. So I added colors to my background with Finnabair's Art Alchemy paints with a bit of water.


I made some embellishments using Prima moulds and cutting some elements from AB studio patterned papers.


I painted the doily chipboard with the Finnabair Raven Black acrylic paint sparks because I really love its shiny effect. I also used this color to paint some papers embellishments.


So I glued everything down with tacky glue and when dried I gently applied White gold wax on some details.
I added Art ingredients with Soft matt gel and made some splatters with Impasto white paint diluted with a bit of water


You can watch all the procedure here in my video:


Thanks for stopping by with me!
Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.