Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-11-08

Dream Garden by Olga Ravenskaya



Hi dear friends!
It's Olga Ravenskaya here today and I'm so excited to share my debut project as a member of MMP Team.

Have you seen our gorgeous October moodboard? I'm in love with the deep colors and the fall mood of it. So here is my Dream Garden canvas totally inspired by the beautiful pic in the corner with green, blue and orange shades of colors.


Firstly I've primed the surface with a mixture of black and white gesso. Then to create a texture I've used Rust Effect Pastes, Cool Grey and Blue Green, and after that - applied White Sand Paste and White Gold Icing Paste through the stencil.



To alter all the chipboard and die cuts I've used Metallique and Sparks Acrylic Paints and Lindy's Sprays and Embossing powders.




As a final touch I tinted all the flowers, leaves and lace with Metallique Paints and added Art stones, Gold Ruch Glass Glitter and Micro Beads for the toppings.




Here is my process video, hoping you'll enjoy it.



Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafty day!
Olga

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.