Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-09-23

Mixed Media diary by Anat Weksler


Hello crafty friends!

Anat here with my new Video Tutorial - a Mixed Media Calendar Diary



In this altered Diary I used some of my best metal embellishments.




My idea is to make something that can be easily taken in the handbag therefore I  created only few layers. It is something we need to consider when we make a day by day item.



To the inside of the Diary I added a pocket with cards on one side and with an envelope on the other side.  Everything was made using 7 Dots Studio papers. I used my favorite Lost and found and Fortune Teller collections.






You will see in the Video Tutorial that the process isn't complicated and the result is wonderful.

Watch it here:


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.