Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-09-09

Door hangers by Anastasia Korvyakova


Hello mixed media friends! Today I want to show you how different works, with different mood you can create using acrylic paints, texture pastes and waxes in different combinations.



I created two door hangers and named the first “Do Not Disturb!” and the second “Welcome!”. I think you see which one is which))

I like experiments and for first tag I mixed Impasto paint Mint with Metallique paint Rustic Brown. It's amazing how interesting tones you can get using only these two colours! For more dark and unwelcoming mood I added pastes with rust effects - Brown and Red. I didn't make the door and closed the facade of the 1st floor with an imitation of iron rusty sheets. I used wax Old Silver with a little bit of wax Vintage Gold to highlight some areas.







To color up the 2nd tag I mixed two Metallique acrylic paints - Deep Waters and Red Wine with texture paste - Violet rust effect paste. I mixed them right on a surface of my base. For highlighting I used wax Firebird with a little bit of Vintage Gold wax.
To embellish both door hangers I used metal embellishments from different sets and moulds from  "Stars and moons".




I really like how they look together and individually. I think that they can be hung near to the front door and will hung on the door handle depending on the mood))

Wish you inspiration and interesting experiments!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.