Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-09-13

Chocolate paper box by Kasia Salmanowicz


Hello everybody!

My today’s project is an idea to decorate a paper box for chocolate. It’s a great way to give someone something sweet in an unusual form;)


At the beginning I used scrapbooking paper from 7 Dots Studio, the whole sheet and paper tags in wonderful colors. I glued the paper with Soft Matt Gel. To raise some elements I added pieces of cardboard, making the design more layered. Then I put a piece of sisal and added metal embellishments and HDF decorative elements , which I gently covered with White Gesso before sticking.







For coloring I used a mix of acrylic paints – matte Impasto (Dark Chocolate) and liquid acrylic paint (Burnt Sienna). At the end I whitened the edges and highlighted some fragments with wax in a beautiful color – Blue Lagoon. You can find all the elements used for decorating in Mixed Media Place store and the entire creation process can be seen in the video below. I encourage you to watch it.



Hugs,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.