Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-08-19

Guest Designer: Mixed Media Frame by Hina Mirza

Hello friends,
Today is the very last day of our current challenge and we have for you a gorgeous inspiration created by our Guest Designer: Hina Mirza. Her project is off-the-page 3-dimensional frame created with lots of Finnabair products and also 7 Dots Studio Word Stickers. Most of the products are available in our store. Be inspired by Hina's project and create some art. If you will not enter this month challenge, which is closing today at midnight, tomorrow we will have a new moodboard for you.




Myself Hina, currently living in UK with my loving family. Basically, I'm from India.
I did Masters in IT but Art is my passion. It is not just a hobby, but something that defines me. I used to work in clay art for about 6 years and started to explore mixed media and scrapbooking 3 years back. Loving it to bits. Creating textures and layers is bliss and I find joy working on each project. I love doing layouts, albums and mixed media in any form. There is still so much to learn and explore.. the journey seems to be endless. I just hope for the best!



The current MMP challenge moodboard is so fascinating, full of beautiful summery colours. I have altered a wooden door, one of the lovely designs from Woodouts. I wanted to use all the colours from the moodboard on this project.




I have used mediums, paint, waxes and spray from Finnabair and Lindy's. Those gorgeous pieces of chippies are from 2 Crafty Chipboard and flowers from Prima Marketing. I tried to give a mystic touch to this door with that word sticker from 7 Dots Studio. I love adding layers and small bits and details to all my Mixed Media Projects and I am happy with the result I achieved here in this project.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.