Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-03-10

Underwater world by Anastasia Korvyakova


Hello mixed media fans!

Anastasia here with new project. I love to combine different texture pastes and waxes. For this work about sea fantasy I used Rust Effect Pastes, Patina Effect Pastes and my favorite metallique waxes. All media I used have turned plastic (I used old discount cards and plastic toy seahorse) and wooden things into a piece of the lost underwater world. And this is magic, I think))








First, I covered the elements with acrylic paints - Emerald Green and Mediterranean. Then on first layer of composition I added alcohol ink and Rust Effect Pastes - Brown and Red. For 2nd one I used set of Patina Effect Pastes. In the end I applied waxes  - Brushed Iron, Vintage Gold and Rich Copper, and a little bit of Unicorn's Hair paint.






Here is my video tutorial:



Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.