Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-03-04

Steampunk sketchbook by Anastasi Kuznetsova


Hello! Today, Anastasi is with you. I recently did one project. And I did not succeed. I think many artists face such situation sometimes. But instead of throwing it away, I decided to redo it. And at the same time show how you can make a beautiful sketchbook out of unsuccessful work.



The rust effect pastes helped me to cope with the task. In addition to pastes, I wanted to add some red accents so I used Impasto paint. I suspected that when I mix it with blue I would get purple. And so it happened, but the cover still turned out to have a beautiful color. With the help of metallique paint and waxes, I highlighted the texture.





The whole process of redo you can see in my video. And at the bottom of this post you will find links to products that I used in my work.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.