Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-02-10

Forest Journal by Anastasi Kuznetsova


Hi guys! Today, Anastasi is with you. I want to show you my new notebook, which I made with paints and pastes from the Mixed Media Place store.


I called this work "Forest Journal". On the front side, I made an imitation of boards. It was a complete improvisation. I did not want to do standard wooden painted boards, which I often do. Instead, I covered the cardboard with Heavy Gesso Black, applied Texture Paste Graphite through a stencil with lines. Then I tinted the surface a little with paint Metallique Golden Moss and water. Next, on top, I again applied Texture Paste Graphite with a spatula. Cutting the cardboard into strips, I glued them to the base.










I covered one part of the chipboard with pastes from two different sets of Rust Effect Paste. I decorated the tree with green spray and Art Alchemy Waxes. Then I glued everything on the cover, added accents in the form of Vintage Art Pebbles and added shadow with paint Impasto Paint Poppy Red. I glued sparkles with Soft Gloss Gel. All used products can be found at the end of this post.





Thank you for your attention! I hope you enjoyed my work. 

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.