Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2019-01-13

Artistic diary by Kasia Salmanowicz


Hello everyone!

Today I invite you to watch video tutorial, in which I show how to make art journal page. Such ‘artistic diaries’ in which we create unique pages will become a souvenir for many years. My today’s proposal is full of gold and shiny elements.


Of course, the base is usually white gesso. For this wonderfully shiny paint. I used one of the new Finnabair stencils and gold Icing Paste that gives amazing results. Then I used 7 Dots Studio scrapbooking paper, from which I cut the main element.






Do you already know the new Prima & Finnabair Art Daily series? There are two sets of stamps that fit perfectly into the vision of my project. Moreover there are fabulous stickers with sentences and decorative paper tapes.







The whole Project is gently finished with golden wax and splashes of white and Black gesso.



Have a nice day,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.