Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-12-01

Altered paper bag by Arantzazu Sangrador


Hi my dear mixed media friends!!!
Yes, it's December already! Christmas is almost here, so I thought about altering a bag. Beautiful gift wrapping is always such a nice thing!



I have used a craft bag as a base. Using  a stencil and impasto paint I have created a texture.
Then by gluing some papers from the prima marketing collection and adding different embellishments I have created layers.
For finishing touch I have added snow paste, glass glitter and glitter to make it shine even more!!!




I love Christmas I can't help :)
I hope you will like the video tutorial



Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.