Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-09-04

Fantasy Rust tags by Ola Khomenok


Hello dears! Ola here. 
Today I prepared for you 2 mixed media tags. I decided to create something, using all my favorite new products by Finnabair: Fantasy Rust pastes and Opal Magics. It was really hard to decide which Fantasy set I like the most. That's why I made 2 tags in different colors, but with the same techniques.
























When my video was almost recorded, my camera decided to make me some troubles, and the end of coloring process of the second tag was not captured. I'm really sorry for this. But the coloring process of these tags was almost the same, just with different colors. So, I believe you still will able to use this video and to make your own tags with these techniques :)



Thank you very much for visiting Mixed Media Place blog today,
Ola

Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful tags!
    I just got my own product and can't wait to put those colors down as well!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que preciosidades de etiquetas.
    Diseños y colores realmente preciosos.
    Gracias por compartir video.
    Felicidades por ello.
    Besos y feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.