Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-09-01

Autumn is coming by Arantzazu


Hi everyone!!!

It seems this is the end of Summer. Daylight is still shorter and shorter, so soon we will say welcome to Autumn...



In this project I wanted to use orange and blue to give that ocher tone and that darkness to the canvas.



To create my background I have used Impasto Paints with stencils. I have been adding more and more layers to create more complex pattern and textures.





I hope you like me project. Here is my video tutorial:


xoxo
Arantzazu

Mixed Media Place supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Wow Gorgeous colors and this canvas is just beautiful! Well done!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.