Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-08-23

Dream by Ludivine



Hello lovers of mixed media!

I would like to show you today my new art journal cover.



To create it, first I removed the cover of the spiral.
I used Bubble Prima stencil with texture  paste and then dried it all.



I covered it with heavy black gesso and dry again. I placed my various embellishments, chipboard pieces (Scrapiniec), key, flowers, small metal objects, sticking them with glue gun and gel medium.





Then I covered it with heavy black gesso and then dry.



To give it some color, texture and beautiful metallic shine, I applied antique brilliance wax, metallic wax and opal magic wax.



For beautiful finish - a few touches of micro beads art ingredients and some heavy white gesso splashes.




The video tutorial is available on my channel!


Thank you for your visit and see you soon !

Ludivine

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.