Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-01-01

Christmas Tree ornament by Arantzazu Sangrador



Happy new year!

I hope this new year is full of creativity!
And to start it I want to show you this Christmas ball that I have altered. It is very simple to be made.



I have given it a layer of gesso to adhere everything else that I will put.
Then, I made two layers of white crackle because I wanted to get a perfect crackle, the one that looks good! I placed the central ornament and embellished it a little bit with mica powder.




Because I wanted it to shine very subtly I put the vintage silk wax and then I put snowflake paste and mica flakes to get an effect of snow and frost. It does not have much more but it looks beautiful to me!

My video tutorial:


have a nice day!xxx



Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.