Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-08-28

Guest Designer - Olya Kravets

We have another stunning inspiration for you - Olya Kravets - the winner of June challenge and our Guest Designer, created a masterpiece using tons of Finnabair's products. Take a look below at her stunning project and amazing details!

* * * * * * 




Hi mixed media lovers! I am Olya Kravets and I am so exited to be a Guest Designer. It is a great honor for me and one of my dreams.
I am 29 years old and I am the mother of little princess Milana. I’m from Ukraine, but now my family and I live in Moscow. I returned to scrapbooking 2 years ago and now have dedicated my life to creating and inspiring! I try every day to be better than yesterday, always learn and develop. My favorite style of scrapbooking is mixed media. Here I can create different projects and feel like an artist. I think that artists should always develop! It’s a real gift. And it’s best to do this with a circle of talented friends.



This moodboard very inspired me with color and mood. Night city and delicate shades of pink adorably combined. I decided to create an alter project - it's a crescent with mysteries and secrets. At night time stops and you can spread your wings for your dreams. So I really love this time! I wanted to show the mystery and beauty of the moon, it always fascinated me.



For my project, I used many products from Finnabair, delightful acrylic paints and waxes to see the texture. I also decorated the project with IOD moulds. And of course the favorite metal embellishments and art ingredients.









I hope that inspired you and you liked my project. Hugs and I wish a wonderful creative mood! Let every day be the best!

Mixed Media Place supplies:


11 comments:

  1. Such an amazing project! It`s so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique creation! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Оля, это потрясающе! не перестаю восхищаться твоими работами!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Мари, спасибо огромное, это так приятно слышать!

      Delete
  4. Love this totally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.