Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-09-28

Karolina Czajkowska - September Guest Designer

Karolina Czajkowska - our September Guest designer - has mastery of mixed-media. Look at this stunning layout of hers. There are not only amazing layers, but also many different media, that together create the beauty of her layout. So please sit, relax, and enjoy our Guest Designer's blog post :)

* * * * * * * * * 



Hi! My name is Karolina Czajkowska, I'm 26 and I live in Poland. In a daily life I'm an architect, but architecture wasn't enough to express my artist soul. I started my scrapbooking adventure 4 years ago. I love all areas of scrapbooking but definately my favourite style is mixed media. It's the best way for me to express myself and to make something extraordinary from common things. I'm so exciting and so happy to be a guest designer at Mixed Media Place!

Today I would like to show you a layout with a nice photo of my godson. I have used two papers from 7 dots studio for my base and then I built my high composition on it. To secure my papers I used clear gesso I don't know how could I live without it! Prima clear gesso is perfect. It's transparent and matte. 


I added some texture on my backgroud with modeling paste through the stencils. To give my paste a color, I added two colors of primary elements pigment to it. When my composition was finished I took a coffee, color bloom sprays and the same pigments to make some nice stains around everything.

Here are detailed photos:















Ok, so that's all. Hope you like it. Have a nice days guys :)


Supplies from Mixed Media Place:

5 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.