Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2014-10-05

Leon

Are you familiar with Mathilda and Leon The Professional?
One of the most unforgettable movies ever, wouldn't you agree?
Today, Pascale decided to show us her Leon inspired layout.


Hello Sweeties, 
Today I chose a work with a photo from Luc Besson's movie: "Leon" with Jean Reno and Nathalie Portman. 


To make my background, I first added some paints on a stencil before applying it on the paper. When the stencil was still on the paper, I added some crackle paste. When everything was dry, I stamped randomly the background. 


I replaced the stencil properly and added randomly some heavy gel medium to glue the microbeads.


After covering the chipboards with gel medium, I colored them with gelatos and a light touch of gold wax.


I also added a light touch of gold wax on the little flowers  after coloring them with a "Love Struck" Primary Element paint.


Materials from Mixed Media Place:



pssst... Although the actual soundtrack to "Leon" movie was composed by Eric Serra, there is a song that appears in the film and guess what - it's also in our last Music Challenge.
Drop by for some more inspirations and add your own Sting inspired creations to win a discount in our store. We'll be waiting 'till October 19th.

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.