Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2013-04-06

You & Me | Ty i Ja

I am very happy to tell you, that our Guest Designer this month will be Olga Heldwein, also known as Piekielna Owca.
Jestem bardzo szczęśliwa mogąc Wam powiedzieć, że naszą gościnną projektantką w tym miesiącu jest Olga Heldwein czyli Piekielna Owca.

Hi everyone !
My name is Olga Heldwein and I'm from Poland ;). I live with my hubby, son and two crazy cats in Warsaw. All evenings i spend in my little craft(almost)room and messing , splashing, distressing, inking and generally crafting :) I'm making workshops too :) (and like it very much this chance to meet all those creative girls amazing experience every single time).


I'm still searching of my own style but I know that it have to include some media, flowers metal and lots of white color - I follow that and I'm sooo curious where it will leads me.


Hej !
Jestem Olga Heldwein większości z Was znana Jako piekielna_owca. Mieszkam z moją zwariowana rodzinką w warszawie . Bardzo się ciesze ze mogę was dziś inspirować w tym niesamowitym miejscu. Moja przygoda z mediami to nadal świeża sprawa ciągle się czuję w części dziedzin  Mixed Media początkująca.



This work is inspired by Agnieszka Anna art and her workshops. You can see it for sure. I used some media and Gesso in 3 different ways:
1. To create background. I simply glued old book pages on gesso to some cheap frame.
2. To blend and lighten my colors.
2. With catalyst tools to make white marks, I also stamped with it and added some with my finger on the edges to make them brighter.


Praca powstała pod wpływem twórczości i warsztatów Agnieszki Anny . Na pewno widać to gołym okiem.  Użyłam tu sporo Mediów i Gesso na 3 sposoby. 

1. do stworzenia bazy ze starych stron (malowałam je gesso dwustronnie i sklejałam ze sobą i z ramką )
2. do rozjaśnienia kolorów i wymieszania ich miejscami
3. z pomocą narzędzi catalyst to utworzenia białych mazów na wykończenie, oraz przejechałam paluchem maczanym w gesso większość elementów dla podkreślenia i rozjaśnienia dość ciemnej pracy.



To finish my background I used H2O paints. Mixed with gesso they add a little bit of shine but they still change colors in a sun and it is a very nice effect ! Spoons are finished with alcohol inks. "&" sign is made with utee and mica slices - It looks amazing :) and it shines a lot ;)

Tło jest wykończone farbkami H2O ponieważ zmieszały się z gesso straciły część połysku ale nadal cudnie się mienia w świetle, natomiast łyżeczki za pomocą tuszy alkoholowych.znaczek & jest wyklejony płatkami miki przez co wygląda jak odlany z ciemnego metalu niesamowity efekt powstał po zatopieniu płatków w utee.








Olga

Supplies from Mixed Media Place | Materiały ze sklepu Mixed Media Place:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.