Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2013-04-08

spring is near | wiosna już blisko

Me and my Polish friends - we all miss so much spring! I hardly can wait when green leaves appear on trees, flowers start to bloom and bees start to wander around the garden. My thoughts keep revolving around juicy colours and when I sat to make an art-journal page, I just had to use spring colours :)

Wszyscy chyba w Polsce tęsknimy już ogromnie za wiosną! Nie mogę się doczekać, aż na drzewach pokażą się zielone listki, kwiaty zaczną kwitnąć, a pszczoły krążyć po ogrodzie. Moje myśli stale krążą wokół soczystych kolorów i gdy usiadłam, żeby stworzyć stronę art-journalową, musiałam użyć wiosennych barw :)


Art-journal is for me a place for my messy media creation :) I made a background using Distress Stain (colours are shown at the end of my post). Than I stamped some images using Staz-On ink. Petals of big flowers are coloured with watercolour crayons.

Art-journal to dla mnie miejsce na moje bałaganiarsko-mediową twórczość :) Tło powstało dzięki preparatom Distress Stain - to takie buteleczki z wygodnym dozownikiem, w których zamknięty jest kolorowy płyn, czyli tusz :) Później odbiłam stemple używając tuszu StazOn. Płatki dużych kwiatków pokolorowałam kredkami akwarelowymi.


I made some splashes using Distress Stains and some spots using Silks paint. White and black pens helped me to highlight some areas.

Zrobiłam kilka kleksów także używając Distress Stain oraz trochę kolorowych plam farbą akrylową Silks. Biały i czarny pisak pomogły mi zaakcentować różne obszary.


I wanted to create a vibrant, spring pages with lively colours and movement. Spring is a time of growth and moving, creating new things and cluttered space clearing.

Chciałam stworzyć tryskające energią, wiosenne strony z żywymi kolorami i ruchem. Wiosna to czas wzrostu i ruchu, tworzenia nowych rzeczy i oczyszczania zabałaganionych powierzchni.


So let's make a new, colourful space around and inside us :)
Zatem stwórzmy nową, kolorową przestrzeń wokół nas i w nas :)



Supplies from Mixed Media Place | Materiały ze sklepu Mixed Media Place:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.