Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-26

Home decor by Juliya Tirskaya


Hello! Today with you Juliya. I want to show you how to do the decoration for the house.



Cut out fish from thick cardboard.
Prepare a dry twig, which we then hang our decor.
Then i put Heavi Gesso on fish and twigs.



When the gesso is dry, you can apply the paste. I wanted textures, so I chose Texture Paste White Sand.
And I stick a White Resist Canvas, the stripes are associated with the sea.



Add gauze and a little gesso.
Add decor. I introduced the seashore after the storm. When you can find different "treasures" - shells, rusted iron and various debris



I paint all the Gesso on two layers.
Add a little Texture Paste White Crackle.



The paste dried up. Now I can paint!
Take a little paint on the palette and add water. That the paint became liquid. Now you can paint. The paint will flow, in the process I add streaks with a brush with water.



The paint has dried up? excellent!
Now I can add a paste with a patina effect.
Then powder. In the indentations, where it should be darker Very little!



Now I put the Hesso dry brush. Powder gives color and perfectly stretches
I made three layers of Gesso.
A little more powder. Make shadows and add shine.


When all is well dried can be waxed!
With a dry brush, I rubе twig with a powder and add a little to the fish.



I add a cord, punch holes and tie fish to a twig.
At the very end, I add Art Stones.



I admire the result))







Best regards,
Juliya Tirskaya

Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.