Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-11-21

Halloween-themed creation by Marietta Tegi

Hello Everyone!

Today's creation is Halloween-themed, so it won't be left out this year.

As for the colours, even Wednesday might like to keep it on her shelf. :D


I glued old book pages to the base with soft matte gel and washi tape. Where there was no paper I covered it with black gesso, and the paper with clear gesso.



I stencilled with black gesso, then used a white gesso with a dry brush to highlight the edges and stencil.



I first painted the area under the rim of the glass with White Pearl acrylic paint, splashing more water on it to make the colour less intense. I then used liquid acrylic paints in the following shades: Ink Black, Burnt Sienna and Purple.


I used Ink Black acrylics for both the bone mould elements and the skulls.

The demonic chipboard elements were painted with purple liquid acrylic, geared chipboard elements with raven black sparks acrylic. I found burnt sienna suitable for the gear mould elements.


I used metal elements from Finnabair and Mitform Castings to brighten up the creation.

Finally; I sprinkled some granular decorative elements on the top and stamped a little.


Have a nice day 

Marietta

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.