Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-10-16

Top priority by Marietta Tegi


Hello Everyone!

Today I made a layout for you, using the 7dots studio Air Mail paper collection.

I smeared the paper with clear gesso, then stenciled it with Tiger's Eye Stones paste. I also added a minimal clear crackle paste, which I highlighted with Ink Balck liquid acrylic paint.



I used Burnt Sienna and Ink Black liquid acrylic for the mould elements. 



For the light bulbs I used Titanium White liquid acrylic paint.

For the clock chipboards, I applied white crackle paste, then highlighted them with Ink Black.



From  6'' Collection , I used striped papers to create envelopes of different sizes, which I added cut-outs and word labels.

This time I just stamped on it, leaving out the grainy and shiny elements.

Love,

Marietta

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.