Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-09-04

Take time by Lanette Erickson

 


Hello All you Amazing Creative People,

One of the amazing things about being on the Mixed Media Place Team is the annual Mystery Box of goodies! It's always a wonderful mix but at the same time it’s a kind of challenge too!

My box contained a bit of the beautiful " Verano Azul Collection" from 7 Dot Studio, no naturally I created a layout with my mysterious box.






If you would like to see how this layout came together you can see my process start to finish over on my YouTube Channel here: 


I hope that I have inspired you in some way to try something new, or even create your own mystery box to create with! Until Next Time Hugs, Lanette

Mixed Media Place Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.