Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-09-08

Spooky magical project by Louise Crosbie


Hi there.

Today is the last day of my year-long term with Mixed Media Place and it seemed fitting to end my term as I started it… 

With something of a spooky magical nature as Halloween is next month. (Not that I need that as an excuse to make spooky magical things).


Hidden in the deepest part of the forest is a little house belonging to the "fairy bone" collector. The bones of fairies still hold magic so the little bone collector gathers them. 


I used a lot of rust paste in this project along with black gesso, Finnabair's skull moulds and bottle moulds (among others).


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.