Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-09-15

Delicate art-journal page by Julia Chorna

 


Hello everyone, today I would like to share with you my last art work. I decided to create gentle journal page.



I found a beautiful peace of Prima paper and used it as a background. Than I added vellum, tissue paper and beautiful pattern through the Finnabair stencil.  The next step was painting. I used some impasto and liquid acrylic paints and added some more elements for my composition. 

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.