Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-08-25

ATC set by Asia Szczurowska

 

I like ATCs very much. I really like the idea that I can trade cards with other artists. They're not big, so they don't take up much space. Just great.



I created mixed-media ATCs. They have so many layers that you can't fit them in an album, but I have a special box for such cards😊


How did I make them?

I covered the HDF bases with black gesso and glued small metallic flakes on the edge.

On the watercolour paper (which was smaller than ATC size) I used liquid acrylic, stamps, rub-ons and icing paste.

Then I chose some metal elements, chipboards and casts and covered them with black gesso, metallic paints and waxes.



At the end, I glued everything together.


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.