Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-06-16

Steampunk canvas by Marietta Tegi


Hello!

Today I bring a canvas for you. I made it a bit steampunk style as usual from me.

I also received the new Finnabair mould elements, so I used them immediately.

I worked on a wooden base, smeared it with white gesso and stencilled it with light paste. I also put crackle paste in a few places.


This time I chose liquid acrylic paints, I used the following shades for the background: Ochre, Lime Green, Titanium White, Ink Black, Emerald, and True Yellow. 

I applied the Ancient Coin metallic acrylic paint to the mould elements, except for the bulbs, and then used burnt sienna liquid acrylic paint.


I painted the bulbs with opal magic yellow-blue and green-gold. Finally, I applied ink black liquid acrylic paint and splashed a lot of water on it, so it turned out like a Dalmatian. :D


I used Soot antiquing wax for a stronger effect.

As a final step, I sprinkled with some granular decorative elements.


Have a nice day!

Love,

Marietta

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.