Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-05-17

Steampunk style tag by Marietta Tegi

Hello Everyone!

Today I brought a steampunk-style tag using my favourite colours.

I smeared the MDF base with white gesso, then stencilled it with paper texture paste and some crackle paste.

I used Jade Impasto paint on the edges and then applied liquid acrylic paints.



I also used jade impasto on the gears mould elements, while the framed were painted true yellow liquid acrylic and ancient coin metallique.


I put silver metallic flakes on the skull, then added some minimal burnt sienna, once I wiped it off in a few places to make it more rustic.

I used liquid acrylic paints for both the bird mould element and the chipboards. First ink black, which I lightened up with water, then burnt sienna. I love this combination. 😊




Finally, I used waxes and granular decorative elements.

Love:
Marietta


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.