Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-05-27

Guest Designer: Lyudmila Chernoivanova

 Hello, friends!

I am very happy to be a guest designer on this blog!

 My name is Lyudmila Chernoivanova and I live and work in the city of Kaliningrad, Russia. I fell in love with scrapbooking in 2016, and now I am very inspired by paints and mixed media materials. Thank you for the opportunity to do my project for you an inspiration



My canvas "Spring in the swamp" is about the fact that even in the darkest place you can always find a corner of joy and light!










Bye-bye and good wishes!
Lyudmila))

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.