Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-03-17

Trust yourself - a vintage project by Marietta Tegi


Today I have a vintage-style project for you. This is my second favourite style after steampunk.

I chose AB studio chipboard as a base, on which I applied white gesso with a sponge, and then white crackle paste. So I got a slightly grainy surface on which I coloured liquid acrylics. I got this result with the following shades: Umber, Ink Black, Carmine, True Yellow, Burnt Sienna and Avocado Green.




I used liquid acrylic paints for the mould elements. I used Ink Black and Avocado Green for the leaves, Burnt Sienna, Umber and True Yellow for the frames. 

I chose Hazelnut metallique paint for the chipboard roman numerals and cogs.



Before assembly, I put paper under a small part of the chipboard base.

I also added tree branches and metal flower- leaves and gear chipboard.



Finally, I sprinkled on some granular decorative elements. I stamped and spattered in places.

Love, 

Marietta

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.