Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2023-02-03

New Beginnings Canvas by Lanette Erickson

Hello, All you Amazing Creative People! I hope you all are having a wonderful New Year and sticking to your New Year's Resolutions, I am really trying too! 

One of my resolutions was to use my craft supplies that I have on hand...to shop from my stash in a way. I want to dig out things that I haven't used in a while. For this project my old stash items are a bit of Finn's Chipboard from a few releases ago and embossing powder. 




I am pretty happy with how this canvas turned out, I hope you like it as well!. If you would like to see how I created this canvas you can see my process start to finish on my YouTube Channel here: 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art space.


Until next time, Hugs & Have Fun Creating!

-Lanette

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.