Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-12-06

Believe by Lanette Erickson


Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

Have you seen the Latest Mixed Media Place Challenge?  It is pure Traditional Christmas, lots of green and red with just a touch of good country life! 

With the mood board challenge still running (Until December 22nd) I decided to use it for my project inspiration this month. 





For this project I started with an MDF Star Base and added a layer of metallique paint with a thick layer of clear crackle paste, I just love the look of crackle paste! After that, my project came together quickly! If you would like to see how this Star came together you can check out my process over on my YouTube channel: 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art space and create something pretty. 

Until next time, Hugs & Have fun creating!

Lanette


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.