Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-10-05

Doorway to Magic by Lanette



Hello, All you Amazing Creative People,

Today, I am sharing a project that I am calling "Doorway to Magic." I started with an MDF Keyhole and lots of Impasto Paint. 

Next, I added a few resin bits from Finn's New Moulds and that is when the magic started to happen! With a mix of beautiful bright colours, a few flowers and lots of sparkles and shine this project just came together. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art space.



If you would like to see how this project came together, start to finish you can over on my YouTube channel.



Until next time, Hugs & Have Fun Creating!

-Lanette


Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.