Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2022-09-29

Power of love by Asia Szczurowska

I’m a huge fan of Finnabair moulds. The shapes and details are amazing.

In this project, I didn't think about a specific topic, I just took a few elements and created them. When I finished,  I knew what my inner artist wanted to tell. The title "power of love" came to me by itself.


On the painting canvas, I glued the stripes of "Paint chips" paper from 7dots studio. Paper is stuck on the cardboard. I painted the castings with black gesso and then covered them with waxes.


The paper was too matt, so I covered it gently with waxes. I used a brush with hard bristles so that the paper wasn’t completely covered.

You can watch step by step video tutorial.

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.